You are here

Human Development & Family Science Transfer Plan

If you are transferring from a different university and have been admitted to the university, contact the dean's office, College of Liberal Arts to set up an appointment for advising.

If you are thinking of changing your major from a different program within the University of Louisiana at Lafayette to the human development and family science program, contact the program at 337-482-6044 to schedule an appointment.

If you have already changed your major to human development and family science from a different program in the University, contact your assigned advisor.