The Anthropology Society/Club is dedicated to student involvement in the four sub-fields: cultural and biological anthropology, archaeology, and anthropological linguistics. The goals of the club are anthropological education, public awareness, and the preservation of cultural resources. The club fosters anthropological curiosity, cross-cultural understanding, systematic and ethical research, and career planning.
Membership is open to all students.
Club dues are $10 per academic year or $5 per academic semester.
- Guest Speakers
- Anthropological Films
- Local and National Conferences
- Archaeological Excavations
- Ethnographic Studies
- Activities for Louisiana Archaeology Week including Archaeo-Olympics
- Fund Raising Activities such as book sales and bake sales.
- Publishing the annual Pen and Trowel student newsletter. Download and view the latest edition of Pen and Trowel.
Follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date information.
Contact us by email with additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Kathe Managan (email@example.com)